From November 11-17, 2018
Tobacco Free Allegheny, along with their partners, will be celebrating the 4th annual Allegheny Quits for Life Cessation Awareness Week!
Become a Partner!
Allegheny Quits for Life is a partnership with community organizations to promote free cessation resources available to Allegheny County residents.
We’re looking for organizations who are ready to get involved! This includes:
- Any organization who will share cessation resources, like the PA Free Quitline, during the week of November 11-17, 2018
- Organizations who will share resources on their social media pages
- Organizations that are interested in planning and hosting a tobacco-free and/or cessation awareness event
To become an Allegheny Quits for Life partner, please click the link below:
Have an idea?
Have an idea about a way that your organization can be part of Allegheny Quits for Life? Email your information to Tiffany Babinsack (email@example.com)
A big THANK YOU to our current partner organizations: (in no particular order):
- PACT: Pennsylvania Alliance to Control Tobacco
- American Lung Association in PA
- St. Clair Hospital
- Consumer Health Coalition
- Humane Animal Rescue
- Pittsburgh Mercy
- Allegheny County Health Department
- Human Services Center Corporation
- The YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh
- The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- Live Well Allegheny
- Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic of UPMC
- TRU: Tobacco Resistance Unit Pennsylvania
- Lung and Wellness Centers of Western Pennsylvania