My Life, My Quit is an enhanced tobacco and vaping cessation program for teens under age 18 who want to stop using tobacco products, especially electronic cigarettes like JUUL. The My Life, My Quit specially trained coaches listen and understand teens, provide personalized support, and build relationships that promote quitting tobacco. Coaches emphasize that the decision to stop is personal, and provide information to help cope with stress, navigate social situations, and support developing a tobacco-free identity.
Why should I quit?
Because quitting is worth it!
Within minutes of quitting, your body begins to heal itself. The sooner you quit, the more likely you are to live the rest of your life without permanent damage to your body and health.
- You’ll protect your brain, lungs and other organs.
- You can save more than $600 a year.
- You won’t be giving tobacco and vaping companies exactly what they want.
- You won’t need to hide it from your parents, teachers or boss.
- You won’t smell like smoke.
- You won’t be hooked for life.
- You won’t feel as stressed.
- You won’t be labeled a smoker.
- Non-smokers will be more interested in dating you.
Why should I use the My Life, My Quit program?
Quitting alone is hard — quitting with support is easier!
My Life, My Quit is 100% free, confidential, and made for teens.
Plus, you can…
- Text your quit coach or call for support.
- Get text messages that give you a boost while you quit.
- Learn how to cope with stress in healthy ways.
- Find out why your body craves nicotine.
- Get tips and the support you need to quit for good.
How do I get started?
There are multiple ways to enroll, or just get more information:
- Text “Start My Quit” to 855-891-9989
- Call 855-891-9989
- Enroll online
- Visit the My Life, My Quit website